Welcome to M.B. Calligraphy!
I provide Modern Calligraphy services to couples striving for a unique and Memorable wedding day created through hand Written calligraphy.
Hi! I'm Meg Bosse (pronounced "bossy")! I am the hand behind M.B. Calligraphy LLC. I love to create hand lettered bespoke paper goods for weddings and special occasions that you and your guests will be able to cherish for years to come. I specialize in wedding invitation envelope calligraphy and wedding day materials such as escort cards, place cards and table numbers. I also love to work with other mediums beyond paper - so hit me up with your big wedding dreams! Large custom seating charts, mirror signs and chalkboard art are some of my favorites to create, but I am open to anything and everything.
If you'd like to learn more about my calligraphy services you can follow the link or navigate in the menu above!
How Does It All work? Here's how:
1. You fill out the contact form or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you are dreaming up!
2. I respond within 48 business hours with a questionnaire if I need more information. If you'd like to meet in person, I'm always happy to meet up with local couples!
3. Once you submit the questionnaire, I provide you with a custom quote tailored to your exact calligraphy needs!
4. You click "Accept!" and we become partners on your calligraphy items for your wedding or special occasion.
5. I send over a contract, which we both sign, that details exactly what I am providing. At this time you'll also put down a 50% deposit to secure your date in my calendar.
6. You send me the materials I will be calligraphing on (envelopes, mirror, you name it!) and a list in Word or Google Docs of the content. No worries - I send you a template that ensures you format everything exactly how you want it to go on the envelope!
7. I make all of your items beautiful and personalized! I double check each individual item for accuracy.
8. I package everything up safely and securely, and ship them off to you or your wedding planner! Or, if you fear the post office, we meet up and do a little exchange.
It's that simple! I strive to make your handwritten wedding items a breeze for you and your family so you have nothing to worry about. I also strive to reflect your personal wedding style in every item I touch to create a cohesive wedding and items you can cherish for the rest of your life.