Sophisticated Grey & Gold Styled Shoot on Artfully Wed!
Over the summer I had the pleasure of participating in a stunning styled shoot with my friends at the Rising Tide Society - Detroit chapter! One of our amazing photographers, Erin Hannum, submitted the photos to Artfully Wed and lo' and behold, they were published! I am incredibly proud of this shoot. It was a wonderful collaboration with new friends, and everything came together even better than expected.
Here's a few photos from the shoot, I hope they inspire you!
Now normally I don't do stationary, but it was fun to get creative on some deckled paper and mock up a simple invite!
I LOVE gold flatware. Secret: this stuff is from TARGET! I know, right?! Target is THE BEST.
How stunning is Sarita?! Jill Sollars did an amazing job on the makeup, but Sarita is naturally GORGEOUS and full of sunshine.
To see more, check out the post on Artfully Wed!
Here's a list of the talented artists:
- Photographer: Erin Hannum Photography
- Photographer: E. Schmidt Photography
- Event Designer: Take a Seat Events
- Venue: The Whitney Detroit
- Floral Designer: Dressed in Details
- Cake Designer: Bailye Hannum
- Dress Designer: Chi Chi London Petite
- Calligrapher: M.B. Calligraphy LLC
- Hair & Makeup: Jill Sollars
- Handpainted Plates & Backdrop Design: Two if By Sea Studios
- Chair Rentals: Firefly Premier Events
- Model: Sarita Mehta
- That AMAZING Table Runner: Silk and Willow