How Does It All Work? Here's How:
1. You fill out the contact form listed under "contact" or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you are dreaming up!
2. I respond within 48 business hours with a questionnaire if I need more information. If you'd like to meet in person, I'm always happy to meet up with local couples!
3. Once you submit the questionnaire, I provide you with a custom quote tailored to your exact calligraphy needs!
4. You click "Accept!" and we become partners on your calligraphy items for your wedding or special occasion.
5. I send over a contract, which we both sign, that details exactly what I am providing. At this time you'll also put down a 50% deposit to secure your date in my calendar.
6. You send me the materials I will be calligraphing on (envelopes, mirror, you name it!) and a list in Word or Google Docs of the content.
No worries - I send you a template that ensures you format everything exactly how you want it to go on the envelope!
7. I make all of your items beautiful and personalized! I double check each individual item for accuracy.
8. I package everything up safely and securely, and ship them off to you or your wedding planner! Or, if you fear the post office, we meet up and do a little exchange.
It's that simple! I strive to make your handwritten wedding items a breeze for you and your family so you have nothing to worry about. I also strive to reflect your personal wedding style in every item I touch to create a cohesive wedding and items you can cherish for the rest of your life.